Art Time, Making, Toilet Roll Angels
For art time, Jo Jo shows us how to make angels out of toilet rolls – you could make a host of angels with just three things from your home.
Toilet Roll Angel
This is the material you will need:
- Toilet roll or cardboard tube (for the body)
- Pipe cleaner – gold or yellow or cardboard (for the halo)
- Foam or card – white or yellow (for the wings)
- Foil – to make angel shiny!
- Stick on eyes (for the eyes!)
- Felt tip pen – brown or black (for eyes and smile!)
- Sticky tape (for wings & halo)
- Scissors (for wings)
If you’re following us on Social Media, make sure you don’t miss out, by signing up to the BerryBunch Monthly Newsletter.
We love what we do, and hope you do too! If you’re enjoying our free resources, Buy Me A Coffee to help sustain this work.