Berrybunch Family Focus: Genesis 8 and Matthew 8
First thought – really must type this earlier, so I don’t forget what we discussed as a family!!
Having read the scripture, I’d noted the following points to raise:
- v11 – olive leaf/dove – still very much used today! many thousands of years on and God’s symbol of peace reigns!!
- v19 – aniamls left the ark in an orderly way; everything to do with God involves order, and the animals leaving the ark, after more than a year, was orderly too”. they left by families – not just charging out the door///
- God is always a God of order, not chaos
these verses stuck out, so I highlighted and was had a great chat about this
- v24 – Jesus was sleeping through the storm and this is definitely something we should emulate
– it must be possible for us too –> what would it take for us to be able to do that
– why was the man – Jesus – not afraid of that storm; of dying on that ship on that night?!?
- v32 – God/Jesus aren’t concerned with money – they have all the resources at their fingertips
If you’re following us on Social Media, make sure you don’t miss out, by signing up to the BerryBunch Monthly Newsletter.
We love what we do, and hope you do too! If you’re enjoying our free resources, Buy Me A Coffee to help sustain this work.