BerryBunch.family Light Party, 2020
Light is amazing and we celebrate Light in our BerryBunch 2020 Light party – you’re very welcome, no matter your age!
LED Bottle Light Materials
Art Project 2 – LED Bottle Light
- Empty, large bottle (eg wine bottle size – 75cl)
- LED lights
- Sticky Velcro tabs (one pair per bottle)
- [permanent] coloured felt pens to decorate your bottle
Paper Torch Materials
- BerryBunch Flame Template (for the tissue paper flames)
https://tinyurl.com/y3mqjqbt – 4 pages on a free to download PDF you can print at home
- A4 card (white – so you can draw on it/colour it in)
- Sellotape or Glue Stick
- Pens/Crayons/Pencils (to colour in your torch)
- Tissue paper (Crepe Paper) – red, orange, white, yellow
- Small LED light/torch
- Stickers to decorate your torch
Andy carves a very happy Pumpkin, and this pumpkin helps Andy B and Jo Jo tell an amazing story – of forgiveness and hope.
Jo prays a very special Pumpkin Prayer:
Open my mind so I can learn about you (cut off the top) Take away all my sin and forgive me for the wrong things I do (clean out the inside) Open my eyes so Your love I will see (cut two eyes) I'm sorry for turning up my nose to all You've given me (cut a nose) Open my ears so Your word I will hear (cut two ears) Open my mouth to tell others You're near (cut a mouth) Let You light shine in me so others can see (place a candle inside) My happy little pumpkin shows how much God loves me.
Sign up to Berry Bytes, and never miss out on a thing!