BerryBunch.family Light Party, 2020
Light is amazing and we celebrate Light in our BerryBunch 2020 Light party – you’re very welcome, no matter your age!
LED Bottle Light Materials
Art Project 2 – LED Bottle Light
- Empty, large bottle (eg wine bottle size – 75cl)
- LED lights
- Sticky Velcro tabs (one pair per bottle)
- [permanent] coloured felt pens to decorate your bottle
Paper Torch Materials
- BerryBunch Flame Template (for the tissue paper flames)
https://tinyurl.com/y3mqjqbt – 4 pages on a free to download PDF you can print at home
- A4 card (white – so you can draw on it/colour it in)
- Sellotape or Glue Stick
- Pens/Crayons/Pencils (to colour in your torch)
- Tissue paper (Crepe Paper) – red, orange, white, yellow
- Small LED light/torch
- Stickers to decorate your torch
Andy carves a very happy Pumpkin, and this pumpkin helps Andy B and Jo Jo tell an amazing story – of forgiveness and hope.
Jo prays a very special Pumpkin Prayer:
Open my mind so I can learn about you (cut off the top) Take away all my sin and forgive me for the wrong things I do (clean out the inside) Open my eyes so Your love I will see (cut two eyes) I'm sorry for turning up my nose to all You've given me (cut a nose) Open my ears so Your word I will hear (cut two ears) Open my mouth to tell others You're near (cut a mouth) Let You light shine in me so others can see (place a candle inside) My happy little pumpkin shows how much God loves me.
If you’re following us on Social Media, make sure you don’t miss out, by signing up to the BerryBunch Monthly Newsletter.
It’s thirsty work making stuff for the Berry Bunch Ministry. Why not Support our Ministry?