Family Focus – 16.03.2021 – Colour Part 2
- Romans 12:15 – Mourn for those who mourn
- Matthew 5:44 – Love your enemies
- James 1:2-3 – Consider it pure joy when you face trials
- John 14:27 – Peace I leave you…
There are four main colours which represent sadness, love, joy & peace:
Blue = Sad, Red =Love, Pink =Peace, Yellow = joy
Peace when we are down – John 14:27 – Peace I leave you….
Love when its hard to love -Matthew 5:44 – Love your enemies
Joyful in sad times – James 1:2-3 – Consider it pure joy when you face trials
Sad when other people are sad – Romans 12:15 – Mourn for those who mourn
- Where have you been blue (sad) when should not have been? Where have you not been sad where you should have?
- Where haven’t you been red – shown love? When have you been red – shown love?
- Where have you been yellow – joyful- when you should not have been? Where have you not been yellow – joyful – when you should?
- Where have you not been pink -peaceful and where have you been pink – peaceful?
Remember – Be peaceful even when you are down, Love when it’s hard to love, be joyful in sad times and be sad when other people are sad.
Video: Skitguys – Mourning Booth:
If you’re following us on Social Media, make sure you don’t miss out, by signing up to the BerryBunch Monthly Newsletter.
We love what we do, and hope you do too! If you’re enjoying our free resources, Buy Me A Coffee to help sustain this work.