Family Focus – Genesis 42 & Mark 12 -Emotions – Part 1
Jo led this bible study on Saturday 9th February 2019:
Introduction: The Plan
- Plan for the Emotions Bible Study
- Read daily scriptures – looking at emotions
- Activity – make our own emotions thermometer & colour
- Listening to teaching whilst we make the thermometer
- watch film ‘Inside Out’ & make notes on each of the six emotions
Video: Skitguys -Emotional Rollercoaster -Spring forward, Fall back
Bible reading: Genesis 42
What emotions were displayed & how?
Any examples of handling emotions well?
Bible Reading: Mark 12
What about Jesus’ emotions?
Make Thermometer & Listen to Dr Neil Anderson – Acknowledging our emotions
Part 2 – next session – watch ‘Inside Out’
Uploaded by Jo on Tuesday 12th February 2019
If you’re following us on Social Media, make sure you don’t miss out, by signing up to the BerryBunch Monthly Newsletter.
It’s thirsty work making stuff for the Berry Bunch Ministry. Why not Support our Ministry?