Family Focus – Monday 31st December 2018 New Year’s Eve – Goals
Jo led this bible study for New Year’s Eve 2018:
Song: Build Your Kingdom here – Rend Collective
- Last Family Focus of this year!
- Next Year – tomorrow we start our new format, our new way of doing our bible studies or family focuses
- Reflections on this year – 2018 – has revealed some highs and lows
- And what I really noticed the year seemed to get better, especially after the month of March.
- Good times – Games/ holidays/trips/free stuff
- Birthdays/ Father’s Day/ Holidays – Haven, York & Isle of Wight
- Free sofa/free car/ donations – £2000 and Monopoly!
- One of the highlights for me has been our regular family focus times which have been one of the things we’ve managed to do almost daily, and which have been improving week by week.
- So, let’s look back at 2018 and look at what we have accomplished, what we have achieved, either as a family or individually.
Jars 2018: Steven and I had jars – show contents – sort of resolutions
Video: Skitguys – New Year’s List
- What do people think about setting New Year Resolutions?
- Let’s take a look at whether Christians should make New Year’s Resolutions.
Video: What sort of New Year’s Resolution should a Christian make?
Question: What are your thoughts on resolutions now? Any thoughts on the video?
Bible Readings: 1 Tim 4:8, Philippians 4:13, John 15:5
Video: Skitguys – New Year’s Confessions?
Goals for God card
Prayer & Listen to Holy Spirit: Pray about Goals
Song: All in – Matthew West
Let’s Party! With…
Jo uploaded this on Friday 8th February 2019
If you’re following us on Social Media, make sure you don’t miss out, by signing up to the BerryBunch Monthly Newsletter.
We love what we do, and hope you do too! If you’re enjoying our free resources, Buy Me A Coffee to help sustain this work.