Family Prayer Time, Scotland and Haggis, S01E06
Peter & JoJo get together to encourage us, as always, to pray as a family. And they continue their series on using objects for prayer to help us stay focused, returning this week to World Food or The Photo!
By special request, JoJo & Peter pray for Scotland, encouraging us to use the Scottish national dish of Haggis as our focal point.
With a photograph of the traditional Scottish savoury pudding – Haggis -Peter and JoJo pray for Scotland.
A big thank you to our friend, Alan from Scotland for prayer pointers:
- God’s direction on Independence
- Spiritual Revival for Scotland
- Scottish Government – Holyrood, Edinburgh
- Bills through Parliament in London & Edinburgh – affecting social & religious freedom
- Building the Church in Scotland – www.thepillarnetwork.com/scotland
- Housing & Homelessness in Scotland
Sign up to Berry Bytes, and never miss out on a thing!