In Season 5, Episode 1, of Little Blessings Online, Jo Jo and Andy B focus on quick and slow things – prepare to get slow down or speed up! There are cool video clips of fast cars and guess what is slow!
There are quick and slow angels in the StoryTime and so we just have to make some angels in Art Time, but how will JoJo do this!
Quick, Quick, Slow…. sounds like a dance – well you can definitely dance during SongTime!
Story Time with Dave the Dog
In our first episode of the season, we kick off with a quick and slow story involving angels.
Will Dave the Dog be able to tear himself away from his email to join us and will he help us understand what’s happening in Story Time today?
Will Dave be able to concentrate or get distracted by sticks – sticks – sticks?
Well Dave the Dog get frightened by cows or crocodiles?
You’ve got to watch to find out!
For art time, Jo Jo shows us how to make angels out of toilet rolls – you could make a host of angels with just three things from your home.
Toilet Roll Angel
This is the material you will need:
- Toilet roll or cardboard tube (for the body)
- Pipe cleaner – gold or yellow or cardboard (for the halo)
- Foam or card – white or yellow (for the wings)
- Foil – to make angel shiny!
- Stick on eyes (for the eyes!)
- Felt tip pen – brown or black (for eyes and smile!)
- Sticky tape (for wings & halo)
- Scissors (for wings)
Written by The BerryBunch