In Season 2, Episode 6, of Little Blessings Online, Jo and Andy and their team look at how Light always beats Darkness.
In our Art Time this week, Jo Jo shows us how to make a Part Torch:
Paper Torch Materials
- BerryBunch Flame Template (for the tissue paper flames)
https://tinyurl.com/y3mqjqbt - 4 pages on a free to download PDF you can print at home
- A4 card (white – so you can draw on it/colour it in)
- Sellotape or Glue Stick
- Pens/Crayons/Pencils (to colour in your torch)
- Tissue paper (Crepe Paper) – red, orange, white, yellow
- Small LED light/torch
- Stickers to decorate your torch
Andy B and Jo retell the story of Paul on the road to Damascus, where a bright light appears and changes his entire world, and ours, for good!
If you want to watch our BerryBunch Light Party, 2020, you can view it on YouTube - https://youtu.be/nbUANX-fW6k
Written by The BerryBunch